Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rose Collage

I don't know about you, but I have always loved to color. I've recently fallen in love with one of the TAC Hostess Level A stamps called Rose Collage. Tonight I used my Tombow markers and went to town. Then embossed the entire thing with two coats clear embossing powder.



The ribbon looks really too orange in this scanned picture (in real life it is a pretty golden yellow) Plus it's very shiny from the embossing powder.


Last week at a Fun Shop, I showed the ladies how to make a Faux Silk card with the same image...
We stamped the rose on tinted tissue paper which matched our More Mimi card stock so beautifully. We used glue sticks to adhere it to a small piece of card stock & then we got to layering the image. (I really should remember to bring a camera to the Fun Shops - there are real works of art getting produced while we have our stamping fun!)

No comments: