Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First Fun Shop

I've been a "demonstrator" for The Angel Company for about a year. I joined to support my rubber stamping habit and really wasn't looking to generate income from the endeavor, but opportunity came knocking on my door and I answered. This evening I cased a design from the current catalog and got all the supplies ready to go for one of the two cards I plan to demonstrate next Saturday.

I have make sure I use stamp sets and designer papers which are still available. I used my beloved Scor-pal to give the card stock some texture and used some of the funky Rustic Chic designer paper that I love so much. One of the coolest things about the TAC stamps is that you use clear acrylic blocks to stamp, so you can see where your image is going to go. Translation: your can cut your shapes and then easily stamp on them. (that's what I did on the oval piece above.)

I'm really starting to get excited about doing the demonstration - can you tell?


**LATER**
Okay, so here is the second quick & easy card I'm going to show. A cute little buggy colored with Prismacolor pencils (I just LOVE to color!)


No comments: