Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long Time No Blog...

Wow! How time flies when your schedule is jam-packed! Not alot of paper crafting has been going on and I am starting to feel the need to commune with my Scor-pal soon ... VERY soon!

Last week was a whirlwind of activity with my church's adventure camp. I worked in the craft tent and helped the kids put together their projects. It was a blast! Sorry, didn't have a chance to take any pictures to share with you, but I made a ton a memories which will keep me smiling for quite some time.

This week, I joined a Zumba class. What, you don't know what Zumba is??? Welll take a look at this...




Long ago (in college), in a state on the other side of the country - I used to do a lot of salsa-type dancing. I made sure to stay very low impact during my first session of exercise, but after one short hour, I must confess that I am hooked! Monday night has become "Momma's Zumba Night".

No comments: