Saturday, February 2, 2008

Girl Friends



I appreciate my girl friends so much! Thank you for always being there for me! I don't know if I express it enough to all of you - but rest assured, you are loved!






Tomorrow at church (http://www.saratogaabundantlife.org/Home.html) we are having our Life Group Rally - that's where we have a room set up with all the groups represented so everyone knows what's being offered. I have the pleasure to be a part of a group called Girlfriends Unlimited. We plan events for ladies 16 years and older - things like country western dance lessons, spa night & other fun activities. I got to use my crafting mojo to update our board for the rally. So if you are a member or find yourself in the area Sunday morning at 9:30 - come on by and check us out.

No comments: