Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Take on the 4x4 Coaster Calendar

So, in case you haven't noticed, I march to the beat of a different drummer and he's keeping a very slow tempo. I know January is almost over, but I finally finished this project:


The first one I made at Stamp Club had chipboard coasters as the covers (so it could be a desktop time-keeping device). I wanted to be able to hang this on a refrigerator, so all the pages are card stock, some with designer paper, stickers, seasonal stamps, and computer printed clip art images.


I got to use my beloved Cropodile to punch the holes. I used a hefty piece of silver stretchy elastic cord (recycled off of a Christmas gift) then fed the ends through a barrel bead and super glued the puppy.

Oh, the mini-calendar pages were generated using the program that can be found here http://www.red-castle.com/software/fw/printcal.htm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is GREAT!
I didn't finish my calendar til I was 2 weeks into January, so I know how it is to always be a day behind (but never mind it one bit)
I just love it, crafty and so useful!

My Paper World said...

Such a cute and pretty project! Thanks for sharing!