Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cardmaking

I get to craft with a bunch of my girlies today!  I love our monthly meetings.  We have a fabulous assortment of women - some who have been rubber stamping for years & others who are new to the sport (and think they have no talent for the endeavor.....BUZZZZ - incorrect assumptions ladies!)

We are going to show the group the shaving cream method this morning.

Random question:  why does my dog always seem to want to play tug of war when I am writing a blog post?  Maybe she is picking up on my excitement....

ANYWAY, it is almost time to leave & I am doing the mental checklist thing to make sure I have everything I need...meanwhile, the dog has practically stuck her nose up my armpit, nudging me to pet her...perhaps she needs some quality time before I head out...

No comments: