Friday, December 24, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

This Christmas marks the first year we have had no children in residence for the holidays. (To be honest, I was not looking forward to the prospect...turns out, my fears were unfounded). Adjusting to life with the hubster sans the tax deductions rattling around the house has been liberating. I am no longer faced with offspring complaining about being bored, or being hungry, or springing the news that they were expected somewhere twenty minutes ago. I can make plans, change plans, or just "fly by the seat of my pants".




Mike (a.k.a. "the hubster") requested that I make a couple of Christmas cards to send out to his folks, which of course turned into a few more than a couple. Above is pictured the results of my efforts.

Here's hoping everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: