Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Absolutely reveling in our Thanksgiving this year.

Mike and I are celebrating quietly at home...our first empty nest holiday started off slow with us sleeping in until nine. THAT is practically unheard of for my hubby (Mr. "I've had my six hours of sleep and I'm good to go"). We were in no hurry to get the bird in the oven and had already agreed we were going to go to our crafting corners and tinker. We've been so busy with work that neither one of us have really devoted any steady heavy-duty time to our projects and quite frankly, we were starting to get down-right cranky because of it.

I'm just about done with the his & hers birthday cards for our son & daughter-in-law. Their birthdays are just a few days away, so I'm going to have to venture out tomorrow to get them in the mail. When I was searching through my stamps for the perfect birthday sentiment, I stumbled across one of my new Christmas sets...so my next little project will be to whip out a bunch of cute Christmas cards for my loved ones.

Well, I need to step away from the computer and get back to my crafting table.

Here's hoping everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving & a happy Black Friday.

No comments: