Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Can't Wipe This Smille Off My Face

...and frankly, I really don't want to. Had a bit of a "DAY" at the office today = the boss' computer is in the shop and, well, I really had to concentrate on not yelling at him or stabbing him in the neck with one of the electrodes he was putting into the sterilizer. When the man doesn't have a task to keep him occupied, he can be more than a little exasperating.

ANYWAY....I got home, had some dinner with the boy and marched myself upstairs to my beloved room of craft. I fired up the iTunes on my playlist entitled "uplifting" and plopped my weary butt into the chair in front of my crafting table. I tinkered around, tidied up a bit and cut out a couple different stamp sets. There is something that is very soothing about indexing, mounting and cutting new rubbah. Then, I busted out the Crystal Lacquer and added some "bling" to a tulip image that I believe will eventually become an Easter card, or maybe a birthday card. I've got a couple of different projects still in the "development phase" which is really pretty much the norm for me.

Now I sit in front of the computer, iTunes still blasting (our current selection is "Today is The Day" by Lincoln Brewster), and checking in on some of my favorite blogs. Life is good!

No comments: