Monday, June 15, 2009

Altered Clipboard

My latest obsession = One-Stroke Painting. I took my first class last week at AC Moore and now I'm looking at most everything in my house wondering what I could paint on it.

The black part in the center is painted with chalkboard paint, so I soon as I can get my hands on some chalk, I will be able to condition it and start using this as a message board to communicate with "the boy" (who has started his summer vacation).

I've never really painted before, and I was more than a little anxious about trying it, but I am pleased with the results. I want to take more classes and keep practicing the techniques. (then maybe my hubby will consent to my grand a glorious plans for altering the bench in our front room.)


Another cool thing about this clipboard - it has a "kick stand" so it can be displayed on a table top. There is also a hole drilled near the top if you prefer to hang the puppy on your wall.

No comments: