Sunday, April 19, 2009

File Under "THIS is Why I Never Throw Anything Away"

Much to my husband's chagrin, I never (well almost never) throw anything away. Bits of ribbon, buttons and general crafting supplies have been in my possession for many years. This card is the prime example of this habit of mine.The sentiment is well over a year old (I stamped a bunch in different colors and put them away, because I just could not come up with a combination I liked). The patterned background is about a month old - it was a failed first attempt at using this big SU background stamp and has an area void of the pretty turquoise ink (which is now cleverly covered by the sentiment). The coordinating ribbon is who knows how old - - I love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

I love this saying. Its so true.