Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And the Excitement Builds...

My household has been in the throes of preparing the young one for his 14-day European trip. From running around getting him clothing & various items for travel to digging out the luggage - to say the least, I've been a little bit more nutty than usual.


He will be traveling with People to People - If you've never heard of them, check them out here. It is such a great opportunity for kids to travel and learn about the world first hand. We were checking out the hotel accommodations the other night and I was impressed - not a youth hostel in the bunch - not that they will be spending a bunch of time at their hotels - they have a jammed-pack schedule of activities every day.

Needless to say, there hasn't been a whole lot a crafting going on around here (drat!) That will change when Josh is gone - that will be my "therapy" to keep me occupied in his absence.

No comments: