Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I Just Remembered...

...that I forgot to post the pictures of the cards we made at our last stamp club meeting!!!

It was so much fun getting together with this bunch of ladies and cutting up (in more ways than one) - if you know what I mean!


This one was like the Christmas ornaments we made last year - we used the scallop punch to make the ladybug's wings three dimensional.


We got to build a brad on this one. Plus the bird is embossed and we did some tearing along the edge to add "visual interest" - not to mention the Versamark flowers on the inside page and the ribbon.


This one is my first attempt at paper piercing. Not sure if I'm crazy about this technique or not. If I wind up doing more of this, I will be very tempted to bust out my sewing machine to do the job.

And here's my "Circle of Friendship" card We layered the circular greeting stamped in two different colors and placed them on the omnipresent scallop.

No comments: