Monday, May 12, 2008

Expo Epic - Part 1 (Sparkle N Sprinkle)

So a bunch of crafty women from the capital region get on a bus bound for the Garden State to attend the Saturday session of the Memories Scrapbooking Expo. I've never been on an excursion like this, so I had no idea what to expect. I was like a little kid for the week leading up to the trip. Planning in my head what I would wear for maximum comfort and figuring out which bag to take so I could sling it over my person in order to have both hands free for shopping, picture taking & any make-and-take opportunities I could find.


My favorite vendors were: (links updated 5/15/08 to take you directly to the galleries)
I took loads of pictures (92 to be exact) - WAY too many for a single post (that's why this is part one)...so enough of this chit-chat let's get started looking at some pictures.

Here are just a couple of samples from Margaret & George Myers' card collection (Sparkle & Sprinkle)




They had so many colors of embossing powder and glitter that it made my head spin. Plus they carry rubber stamps, punches and almost all of the stamping supplies you could want. Susan, their demonstrator, was very helpful too - she saw me taking pictures and told me that all the cards on display plus hundreds of others were posted on their website along with the instructions of how they were made.

No comments: