Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shopping, shopping & more shopping

Between our online "excursions" and the face the mob outings, I've been doing my fair share of Christmas shopping. On one of my recent trips - blissfully unaccompanied by either my husband or son - don't get me wrong, I love them both, but sometimes I just need to face the hoards alone...anyway - I was at the BX where we shop regularly where they have the beloved back room which is currently filled with holiday booty (decorations, candy, and various gift items). Needless to say, I am drawn to this room like a moth to a flame. So I'm standing there, trying to channel the wants and desires of those lucky gift recipients still on our list and then I spy this.....


Yes, it's the unlikely combination of items vacuum-packed into a Christmas gift idea. It is possibly the cheesiest gift I've purchased to date. Sure hope it's Gouda. (LOL)

No comments: