Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wow! Over 1,000 visits to my little blog...

...kind of a milestone. One of those number things I get all excited about.



In honor of the momentous event, I'm going to share a fun email "tag" that I got from my buddy Shannon (Hey Shan, welcome back from Florida, sweetie)




Two names you go by: Sheila & Naynay

Two things you are wearing right now: long sleeve black polo shirt & khaki pants

Two longest car rides: San Antonio, TX to Tupper Lake, NY & Sunnymead, CA to Albuquerque, NM

Two of your favorite things to do: crafting & spending time with my family

Two things you want very badly at the moment: an organized crafting area & a cup of hot chocolate

Three animals you have or have had: a duck, a kangaroo rat & dogs (oh, and a couple of cats)

Three people who will fill this out: Alison, Katie & Barbara

Three Things you ate today: Pop Tart & Panini

Two people you last talked to: Josh & Mike

Two things you're doing tomorrow: working & making some chocolate cheesecakes for Thanksgiving

Two favorite holidays: Christmas & Groundhogs Day

Two favorite beverages: chocolate raspberry coffee & water from our well

No comments: