Thursday, October 18, 2007

Really I have been...


We have been very busy around my house lately...our oldest son and his family (five in all, count 'em five) have moved in with us temporarily while they are waiting to move into their house...in fact my granddaughter is sitting on my lap helping me type right now.

Needless to say, there hasn't been a whole lot of crafting going on around here since my crafting room has been turned into a sleeping area for three out of five of our extended family...sometimes all of them wind up on the queen size blowup bed. Anyone know the weight capacity of those things?

;juoiuuytfew (that's hannah helping me type) - Got to go, cuz the house is waking up now.....

I don't have to run away to join the circus, because it moved into my house!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you, I know you will truly need it.