Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Blast from My Past

So, I was looking through one of my crafting bins for photographs of dream catchers that my husband and I made many moons ago and I came upon these:

I had forgotten about these babies, but seeing them again caused a flood of fond memories - you see, our youngest (Josh) tried cub scouts for a year when we lived down in Texas. Being the fully involved mommy person that I am, I went to all the meetings and was eventually invited to help run the activities. (I guess they figured if I wasn't going to go away, they might as well put me to work.) Anyway, this was the same year that my husband and I made dream catchers as Christmas gifts for everyone in our family.


Oh, I did find the photographs I was looking for, but I haven't scanned them yet to post.

No comments: